[Gatesedge] May Populace Meeting

Young, Carolyn Carolyn.Young at goodmanmfg.com
Fri Apr 26 16:29:19 PDT 2002

To all the good gentles on this list and most especially to those who call
Gate's Edge home,

It has been proposed and accepted by those at our June populace meeting that
we start serious consideration of advancing to Shire status.  I have
discussed this with our Baron and Baroness, our Coastal Regional Seneschal
and our neighboring Baron and Baroness in Raven's Fort.  It is now time for
us to discuss it.

The agenda for May's meeting will have very few items on it so that all who
wish to voice their opinions can be heard.  I encourage everyone to attend
and let us know how you feel about this important issue.  I would like to
have a deciding polling of our populace at our June meeting.  So be giving
serious thought to this and let everyone know how you feel at May's Populace
meeting.

Until then, I remain

In service to Canton, Barony, Kingdom and the Dream,
Lady Caitlin nan Cnoc Airgead
Seneschal, Canton of Gate's Edge

Carolyn B. Young
Goodman Mfg.