[Gatesedge] Sinuses

Linda Williams ruhgozler at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 5 18:14:34 PST 2002

I don't know if any civilian doctors do this, but
military ones know a trick that really helps.  They
apply pressure in just the right places on your face
and then release it quickly.  It hurts, but it empties
your cavities and allows the antibiotics a chance to
work.
Edith

--- Nancy Howell <nthgsmk at hotmail.com> wrote:
> as a fellow sufferer, i sympathize....do hope your
> sinuses are not screaming
> for antibiotics at this point. Just keep saying
> "this too shall pass....".
> Best wishes-Nanne

=====
You can't get there from here.