[Gatesedge] Here is your chance!

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sun Aug 4 13:54:00 PDT 2002

Greetings unto the list!

I have been the Herald for GatesEdge for a bit more than a year now.  I've
been meaning to do this for some time. I decided to get off my butt and
actually do this when Solstice Herald (the regional herald for coastal..now
our own Lord Stephan) sent out his "hi-I'm your new up-line" message and one
of the things he mentioned in it was that he *strongly* urges all his local
heralds to have a deputy as their back up.  Now I knew that...just kept
forgetting to remind *you* that I sure could use one....a deputy that is.

So...if you've been hungry to jump in and serve but weren't sure about time
committments or whatever or if you just want to ease into serving in the
most painless way possible, drop me an email at

hlannes at ev1.net

or call me at 281-259-0322 and we will chat about being my deputy, what it
all means and what you get to do for me.

You are now returned to your regularly scheduled email.

In Service,
Annes

Dear Lord, Help me to be the person my dog thinks I am. Amen
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen