[Gatesedge] Sewing Machine for Sale

Forrest Hedrick ambrose_blackwood at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 8 16:31:19 PDT 2002

Greetings All,

   If anyone is interested, I am selling a sewing
machine.  What I have is an Industrial machine that
will handle most anything up to 1/4" thick.  I bought
it in January for my leather work, but it won't
accomodate most of what I'm sewing!  Its great for
flat stuff like belts and so on, but sword sheaths,
pouches and holsters just won't fit under the presser
foot.

This is a Consew brand name machine.  Comes with an
impressive motor and all the goodies.  Sits on it's
own metal stand with work surface.  It originally
retailed for $700.00   I am asking $600.   The machien
probably has about 2 hours of use on it.  Works
great....just not for what I need it to.  If your
interested, please respond to me via,
ambrose_blackwood at yahoo.com.  I'll answer as quick as
I can.

As ever,