[Gatesedge] re: A&S Guild Princ.

Alisstassia alisstassia at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 19 12:31:45 PST 2002

Hello!

It is time again for me to ask for guild reports. :-)  Some of you have sent
yours in, others I will need before Christmas, if possible.  I know we are
all busy this Holiday Season, so a real brief overview of your guild
meetings will be fine.  I appreciate all of the great reports I have been
receiving from you over the past few months!
 Thank you all, I am very proud of all that you do!

Have a wonderful and safe Holiday!

~Alisstassia
Lady Alisstassia del Balzo
Minister of Arts and Sciences