[Gatesedge] It's a Holiday Party

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Thu Dec 19 19:55:19 PST 2002

Greetings Family and Friends,

This is a reminder that the Canton Business Meeting normally scheduled for
Monday, December 23 has been cancelled.

Instead we will be having a Holiday Party at the same time and place.

The Party will start around 7PM and will run until......

We will have pot-luck food available.  Contact Lady Cynthia as
cymills at baronbows.com for suggestions on what food or drink items you can
bring.

Around 8PM we will have a Gift Exchange.  Bring a wrapped gift and have fun
in the exchange.  (Until 8PM the gifts will be guarded by a Sabretoothed Nut
Weasel).

The party is Garb Optional.

Directions can be found below or via the online calendar.

Happy Holidays!!

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Kingdom Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com