[Gatesedge] Listadmin out ot Town, with Limited Access

snorri at houston.rr.com snorri at houston.rr.com
Sun Dec 22 20:20:42 PST 2002

Greetings to the List from Snorri:

I will be out of town from now until December 29th and will have only
limited access to the Internet during that time.  (I'll be checking about
once a day between now and then.)  Please be aware that time-sensitive
posts to the list sent from non-member addresses may not be approved until
they are no longer relevant.  I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe
holiday, and I'll see everyone back on the 30th.

In your service,
Snorri, List Administrator