[Gatesedge] News from Tourney of the Golden Hart

snorri at houston.rr.com snorri at houston.rr.com
Sun Dec 29 06:55:01 PST 2002

Greetings unto the list from Snorri:

Yesterday I had the pleasure of attending the Tourney of the Golden Hart in
the Shire of La Marche Sauvage.  Their populace was welcoming and gracious
and the event was a great deal of fun.  The feast was truly spectacular and
every bit of wordfame that this shire receives about the quality and
quantity of their feasts is deserved.  I would encourage everyone who has
never attended a La Marche Sauvage event to go.  The experience is
certainly well worth the travel time.

But that's not why I'm writing.

In the evening court, Gwynafwy Sinclaire was made a Companion to the Order
of the Iris of Merit.

So, for Honorable Lady Gwynafwy:  VIVAT!  VIVAT!!

(You shoulda seen her face ... but that's for another e-mail.  <grin>)

Snorri, VERY proud friend