[Gatesedge] Charterpainting

Lisabetta mka Kimberly lisabetta_micola_damonte at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 18 06:53:30 PST 2002

Unto the populace,

What can I say but wow.
For what few of the populace did not show we had quite
a showing.
A total of 20 Adults and 4 children showed.
10 charters were completed and 4 almost completed.
Lots of wonderful food was cooked by our host Lady
Anne,
yet another reason to come out to MSF 12 it was very
delicious.

I want to thank everyone for there hard work on
assisting our kingdom
replenish the supply of charters. We have some very
hardworking
and very devoted people within our canton, and I would
like to take a minute
to thank them for their support. Lady Anne, you paint
whenever
you have spare time at home, then you turn around a
cook a dinner for 20
while opening your house to a bunch people.
Nastasha, Mattias, Katherin, seems like everytime
I see the two of you, I am handed finished charters
and am asked for more Which is so wonderful.

To all the talented people in our canton,
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Lisabetta