[Gatesedge] Are the "hams" hiding?

Debbie Spangler paperdol at wt.net
Fri Feb 1 06:25:50 PST 2002

Here, little piggy! Sorry, I couldn't help it! See, I'm a "ham"--just one of
the wrong gender.

To Tulus, Brongaar, Stephen and Danny (Ysmene's son)--my thanks for
volunteering! Danny will play Little Funny 'Un, the youth part (which closes
the play, by the way!). Tulus, Brongaar and Stephen get to choose their
parts!

Characters:
Father Christmas--6 lines--begins the play--is like a mediator
Doctor Foster--6 lines--he's the doctor--dispenses miracle cures in the form
of "pills" from his bag
Boneyparte--2 lines--a "villian" fighter--dies quickly
Bold Slasher--5 lines--another "villian" fighter--a real meanie
Old Mother Roundabout--2 lines
King George--5 lines--one of the good guys, fights, and you get to wear a
"crown"
Jack Finney--5 lines--another good guy
Longlegs--4 lines--"the friend to all"
Little Funny 'Un--3 lines--ends the play--the lively street urchin

To the rest of Gate's Edge's men--ah, come on! This is really easy. There's
only 39 lines in the whole play! Let your "ham" shine!

Signy