[Gatesedge] Archery for feb.2

Talmon Parker tt_ann at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 1 16:27:13 PST 2002

This is to alert all who plan to try archery this weekend. Dur to several
dates with my doctors, I am going to recomend that archery be canceled for
this week end. I have been advised to stay warm and dry. Don't look like
that is going to be doable outside. If you feel like comming over and
shooting either archer or the bull, you will be welcome. I have nothing that
you can catch,unless you try to take my oxygen away from me.
                         The supporter of all the hospitals
                                   Talmon Willbanks

              DER BARON