[Gatesedge] Pesitlence Ball Feast

Tyr Tjuguskegg tjuguskegg at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 5 11:48:17 PST 2002

I would like to reserve two spaces for feast for pestilence ball for Tyr and
Svana, mundanes are Damian and Vicki, we will be attending the days
festivities, am not too well prepared though, am trying to figure out what
the attire will be, someone said something about the "afflicted ones" how
would one dress as an "afflicted"? Just in case some smartass was
considering making any lude comments I know I am already afflicted, so this
should not be so difficult but, as a ren-afflicted type I am not in practise
so need some ideas for the period type "afflicted" dress code...grin

Tyrbringr Tjuguskegg