[Gatesedge] Academy of the Bow

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Tue Feb 5 14:50:33 PST 2002

Greetings Gate's Edge!

Last night we were awarded the honor of hosting the Ansteorran Academy of the
Bow on April 12-14 at Camp Camwood.  Stay tuned for more details.

Lord Iaen is the Autocrat, Master Geoff Cathan will be editing the
proceedings booklet, and I will be acting as class corrdinator and general
hand.

How can you help?

We will need people to do site prep, help setup and takedown, work Gate
Guard, act as water bearers, take care of privies, coordinate the serving of
lunch and dinner for the nobles, etc.

We will have a sign-up sheet at populace next Monday or contact Lord Iaen to
volunteer early.

Always in Service,

--
Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com