[Gatesedge] Boot question

Forrest Hedrick ambrose_blackwood at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 23:16:16 PST 2002

Travis,
   It all depends on what you want to pay for them.
You can find moccasins at some of the flea markets
around town, or get with me and we can see about
building you a pair.  I will be at the Pestilence
Ball.  Or try chivalry sports.com.  I personally
reccomend Son of Sandalar.  Most of my house hold has
a pair of their foot wear.  They're a little pricey,
but worth the investment.  You can reach me via
ambrose_blackwwod at yahoo.com.

As ever,
Fo