[Gatesedge] Awards for this weekend

Natasha Storfer natashastorfer at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 14:25:01 PST 2002

Bring them tonight if you are comming to beading.
I'll attempt something on scratch paper and see if my
muscles still have memory.  Samples of the style you
want would help greatly.  It might even be best to
find a neat font and a good printer.(especially
concidering the quality of my calligraphy=)

Natasha