[Gatesedge] Set up

Pam Kendrick pkendrick at houston.rr.com
Fri Feb 8 07:52:44 PST 2002

Greetings one and all!

We will begin setting up the hall for tomorrows event at 3 PM this
afternoon.  I know most of you work until 5, come when you can.

If you have personal banners, please bring them when you come to the church
(even if you're not coming until Saturday morning), they will add to our
ambiance.  If should have a squeaky rat or two lying around, bring them too,
I personally bring a rat to decorate my table anytime the plague is the
focus of an event.

We will do final set up Saturday morning.  We have to put up the pavilion,
set our facade out, put up the croquet and badminton fields as well as our
archery shoot.  I would like to see help arrive as close to 9 AM as possible
since we open site at 10.

The weather looks great for tomorrow, no rain, not cold, a temperate 68~70.

We are about to put on a glorious event, thank you all (in advance) for all
the help you've given me with this project!  I look forward to working with
you all on future events (we have 4 coming up with the possibility of a 5th)

As always.........
Damask