[Gatesedge] Oh Lord Fo-oh! Boot question

Forrest Hedrick ambrose_blackwood at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 08:57:48 PST 2002

Due to the high interest in this subject, I will see
if I can put together a work shop.  Hopefully pre Gulf
War.  I'd hate to think any of my Ansteorran Bretheren
would have to trod vile Trimarin soil barefoot!  I
will have a prelimenary schedule at the ball.  I will
be late in arriving as I have been called upon to work
in the morning.

As ever,
Fo