[Gatesedge] Populace meeting

Forrest Hedrick fhedrick at polygon.cc
Mon Feb 11 06:31:55 PST 2002

Good Morning all,

           I think I should clarify the the populace meeting I referred to
in my previous posting is the Stargate populace.  Unfortunately, I have a
dinner meeting tonight and cannot get to the Gates Edge meeting.  I
apologize for any confusion, but please feel free to contact me at the
following e-mail in regards to the boot workshop.

Please use ambrose_blackwood at yahoo.com <mailto:ambrose_blackwood at yahoo.com>
for any SCA related correspondence.  Thanks.  I’m really looking forward to
getting back in the game and working with everyone.  This real life stuff
ain’t as much fun as a I thought!

Forrest A. Hedrick
Quality Assurance Manager
Polygon Aerospace