[Gatesedge] This sunday

Lisabetta mka Kimberly lisabetta_micola_damonte at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 12:26:22 PST 2002

This sunday at 2pm till 8ish. We will be having
Charter Painting. Even if you have never painted if
you are interested please come out. We have supplies
for all to use. Don't want to paint but want to hang
out, GREAT come on out....

Check the canton calendar at
http://www.scabrewer.com/calendar/
for directions, to Lady Anne's home in spring.

At this time we are having a potluck mexican dinner (
if that changes before sunday I will post it here ) So
bring a dish to feed 4-5 people.

Please try to let me know i fyou are coming o we can
have a rough est. Thank you

in service,
lisabetta
(kimberly)