[Gatesedge] Charterpainting

LALEMONS at flash.net LALEMONS at flash.net
Mon Feb 18 09:32:47 PST 2002

You wonderful painters!!!!  I *really* appreciate all
the work you are doing!  Considering in one weekend I
could easily use up to 20 award charters, your efforts
to keep me replenished is greatly appreciated!

By the way, in case you are interested in doing some
more painting, this Sunday there will be charter
painting at Baroness Lissa's house from 11 AM to 5 PM.

Once more, thank ya'll very much!

Curstaidh