[Gatesedge] Pestilence Feast Recipes

Gottlieb, Cindy GottlieC at springbranchisd.com
Mon Feb 18 18:11:26 PST 2002

I have gotten a lot of requests for these recipes, so I thought I would just
put a few here. I got the Chicken with Rice and Almonds recipe and the Grete
Pye recipe from a book titled "The Medieval Cookbook" by Maggie Black.  I
got the Spice Cake and Apple and Orange Tart recipe from "Seven Centuries of
English Cooking" by Maxime de la Falaise.  Hope those of you that were
interested enjoy!  Thanks for all your help and support.

--
[ Apple orange tart.rtf of type application/octet-stream deleted ]