[Gatesedge] War food

Pam Kendrick pkendrick at houston.rr.com
Tue Feb 26 04:36:23 PST 2002

Hi all,

Who is going to be coming to war (and what day?) that's interested in doing
group food?  Heinrich and I will do a group meal, pasta of some sort (maybe
cheese filled ravolini....).  Any one else interested?  Any idea of what you
want to prepare?  I understand Ly Caitlin will be bringing her dining
pavilion so we can sit at tables for dinner.  I will bring our day pavilion
and big table, we can use it for food preparation, I will bring our lantern
as well so we can see to cook in the dark.  Can anyone bring a lantern to
hang in the dining hall so we can see to eat?

If we have breakfast and dinner for the week as a group, no one will have to
cook every day, AND think of the benefit of only having to pack one big meal
into a cooler!

Thoughts?

Damask