[Gatesedge] RE: Mr. Bill's foot

Young, Carolyn Carolyn.Young at goodmanmfg.com
Wed Feb 27 08:44:27 PST 2002

I'm sorry, I knew so I figured everyone knew.  Last week Bill went into the
hospital, in Clear Lake no less, to have the little toe on his left foot
removed.  When they did the surgical debridement in Jan. they didn't scrape
enough of the bone and the infection did not go away (the soft tissue was
healing just fine).  Anyway, on Tuesday, Feb. 12, the X-ray showed that the
bones of the little toe were severely compromised so....

Bill went into the hospital on Monday evening so they could get him started
on some serious antibiotics; did the surgery on Wednesday; let him go home
on Friday.  The doc said yesterday that the wound was doing nicely.  Our
fingers are still crossed, but we have un-crossed our eyes and toes.

Cheers,
Caitlin

Carolyn Young
MIS Department