[Gatesedge] *Updated* New Comers Meeting's Info

Stephanie Manley smanley at copykat.com
Sun Feb 3 09:50:55 PST 2002

Please note that the 2, was really meant to be the 7th of this month.

Thanks,
Katherine

Upcoming Dates

Alas here are some dates that I have written down and placed on the calendar
as dates for the next New Comer's meeting.
These meetings are at my House.  If you come early around 7:00 dinner is
served.  I asked that you let me know if you will
be joining us.

February 7 - Who is Who
March 21 - Developing a Persona
April 18 - How to develop a name

I would urge you to use mapquest to also verify my directions.  I have been
told on occasion they need some help :)

Take your best route to HWY 59 North to Humble. Exit at North Park Drive
Exit, take a right onto North Park. You will pass approximately 4 stop
lights, at the 5th stop light take a left onto Brookdale. At the first stop
sign take a left onto Flint Creek Drive. At Glen Spring Drive take a left.
We are the brown house on the corner on the left side of the street. The
address is 3022 Glen Spring Drive, Kingwood, TX 77339.

Katherine