[Gatesedge] Hospitaler garb request

Manley, Stephanie Stephanie.Manley at COMPAQ.com
Fri Feb 8 11:41:01 PST 2002

I have not received the loaner garb at this time. I am covering one
Newbie with a tunic.  I personally only have an extra men's shirt size
extra large, and may be able to wrestle up another
well worn men's vest, and maybe a ladies.  I would love to be able to
provide others with things, but I did not receive the garb from the past
Hospitler at this time.  So if anyone has anything they can bring it
would be most appreciated.

Katherine

-----Original Message-----
From: Debbie Spangler [mailto:paperdol at wt.net]
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2002 1:37 PM
To: Gate's Edge List
Subject: [Gatesedge] Hospitaler garb request

Greetings!

I have been asked if there will be loaner Hospitaler garb there tomorrow
for
a lady about size 12-14 interested in Ren-Faire peasant garb/gypsy garb.
There may be a small in arms girl as well. Can anyone or the Hospitaler
bring something for them tomorrow. Her name is Heather, the baby's name
is
Abigail and the lord's name is Hugh (he has garb and has been coming to
dance, a few events and plays the cornamuse and will maybe play some for
us
tomorrow night) For Heather and baby Abigail--this will be their first
event.

Signy