[Gatesedge] Accepted Heraldry

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Sun Feb 10 09:55:56 PST 2002

Gwyns email address has not changed.  She is still using the same hotmail
address:
gwyn_26 at hotmail.com

Lord Ciaran's address is also has not changed form the ones listed in old
Over the Edges.  It is p.toland at computer.org

And now for Eadric's computer tip of the day.

Anyone subscribed to this list can see the email address of everyone else
subscribed to this list.  Just go to the ansteorra.org mailman email list
management webpage at http://www.ansteorra.org/mailman/listinfo   Choose the
Gates Edge List, and then choose Visit Subscriber List and you can see the
email address of everyone on the list.  Both Ciaran and Gwyn are listed
there

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com