[Gatesedge] Charter Painting

Lisabetta mka Kimberly lisabetta_micola_demonte at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 07:58:31 PST 2002

Due to my presence being requested at Queens
 Championship, We will not be having the charter
 painting on Jan 26th. We will be having it, this
 Sunday the 12th. At my residence feel free to show
 up anytime after 2pm. Dinner will be served. Also
feel
 free to bring anything else that you might want to
 work on be it needlework, beading, chain mail..
 anything your heart desires.

 directions and contact information posted on the
 calendar.  (please try to let me know if you are
 going to make it so I know about how much food to
cook)

 Lisabetta