[Gatesedge] Charter Painting

Lisabetta mka Kimberly lisabetta_micola_demonte at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 07:45:46 PST 2002

Due to my presence being requested at Queens
Championship, We will not be having the charter
painting on Jan 26th. We will be having it, this
Sunday the 12th. At my residence feel free to show up
anytime after 2pm. Dinner will be served. Also feel
free to bring anything else that you might want to
work on be it needlework, beading, chain mail..
anything your heart desires.

directions and contact information posted on the
calendar.  (please try to let me know if you are going
to make it so I know about how much food to cook)

Lisabetta