[Gatesedge] friendly reminder.............

Pam Kendrick pkendrick at houston.rr.com
Tue Jan 8 09:45:37 PST 2002

Hello All!

Just wanted to remind everyone we will be having a "work day" for Pestilence
Ball preparation.

Saturday the 12th............. that's THIS Saturday........... at 2 PM until
we are in the dark.
we will have a short meeting afterward followed by dinner.

While your thinking about the ball............... we need some prize
baskets, so if you have anything to donate bring it to the work day as
Natasha will be here and she is handling the prizes.

At Stargate's populace last night Baroness Lissa made a call for award
it would be nice to have awards to give at Pestilence Ball, so get those
recommendations in to
Baroness Lissa and L. Caitlin (our beloved seneschal)

See you on Saturday!

Damask