[Gatesedge] Re: masks/ sewing guild

Gwynafwy /Jennifer gwyn_26 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 9 10:43:04 PST 2002

I received this note from Ysmene and I thought that I would share it with
all of you as a reminder of sewing guild tomorrow.

As to your answer Ysmene.
I truly don't know...  The event is the celebration of the end of the Black
Death.  So, I would think that that would be a good theme.  I know that they
would make animal masks or stars, suns and such.
You will need a base to apply your decorations.  and of course  your
decorations.  Don't forget glue, scissors etc.   IF you have  some newspaper
to protect the tables I think that the CHurch would like that.  And remember
to bring your imaginations as well.  ;)

I am currently looking for someone to take over sewing guild.  If anyone or
more of the populace are interested  in hosting this guild please let me
know by this month's populace meeting.  Thank you.

Gwyn