[Gatesedge] Color Copies for charter painting

Lisabetta mka Kimberly lisabetta_micola_demonte at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 06:35:04 PST 2002

For those that were interested in purchasing color
copies, I need to know how many of which sets and I
need to collect the money soon. Here is the
information I have from Countess Sara

I have two kinds of color copies: one is a set of
copies of historical source materials out of books
(these are the pictures that our charter masters were
based on). The other set is color copies of painted
charters. Neither set is exhaustive (there aren't
copies of every single charter we have), but there are
plenty of examples to get beginners started and to
give experienced painters some new ideas.
The sets are $21 a piece/$42 for both

I will be meeting her this weekend guys so get with
me.

Lisabetta