[Gatesedge] prizes for P. ball

Pam Kendrick pkendrick at houston.rr.com
Thu Jan 17 15:40:42 PST 2002

Unto the good people of Gate's Edge, greeting.

I am making a final call for donations for the prize baskets for the
Pestilence ball.  If you have anything you wish to donate please contact
Natasha.  She is co-coordinating the prizes, and thank you to those of you
who have already donated articles, I think we are well on our way.

As we get closer to event time, and things begin to get hectic, please know
that I am very grateful to you all for helping to make the ball happen.

As always.............
Damask