[Gatesedge] To my family of Gate's Edge

Gwynafwy /Jennifer gwyn_26 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 18 08:43:11 PST 2002

Hello to my family and friends of Gate's Edge,

I just wanted to say that I have had alot of fun in this Canton.  I will
miss seeing all of you week to week.  I WILL NOT say good-bye because is is
not good-bye.  I will see all of you at future events and I will still send
messages to this list.  You will never be truly rid of me. (cackle, cackle,
big evil grin)

But the truth is I will miss each and everyone of you.  It is hard to form
the write words to tell you that I appreciate all that you have done for me
whether you know it or not.  I am getting all teary just sitting here
thinking about leaving my second family...  I hope that you will keep
supporting each other and helping each other.  You are strong and you make
this Dream strong.  I hope to take my renewed sparkle back with me to
rekindle a spark there.

And if I do not see you today at lunch or tomorrow in helping me move...  I
wish you happiness, understanding, patients and most of all love.

My love to all that receives this note.  Until the next event, Vivat!

Lady Gwynafwy Sinclaire
Canton of Gate's Edge
Shire of la Marche Sauvage
Lady in Waiting to Their Excellencies of Stargate

The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule.
-Albert Einstein-