[Gatesedge] Beadwork Guild/Change in date/location.

Margarita Alvarez serinlerapp at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 23 13:54:49 PST 2002

Greetings all.

Sorry to inconvenience any of you, but there has been yet another change in
the beadwork guild date and location.  Due to a scheduling conflict we will
not be able to meet every 4th Friday.  Instead we will meet every first
Thursday of the month at 7:00pm at Northwoods Presbyterian Church located at
3320 FM 1960 Rd. West, same place as Gate's Edge populace.

For this month only, January, we will be meeting there on Thursday January
31st at 7:00pm. I'd like this to be an organizational meeting.  Bring your
tools and supplies, tips and ideas for other tools and supplies.  Bring
beadwork articles and/or project ideas for us to discuss and choose from for
future guild lessons.  I'd like to schedule what we will be doing or
learning to make 2-3 months in advance. Anyone who would like to teach
something they do with beadwork, (jewelry, accesories, embellishing garb,
etc.) would be much appreciated as well.

This guild may also be an excellent means of producing largess and prizes
for future events, coronations, and investitures.

All are welcome to attend, regardless of experience, or whether you have
tools/supplies or not. Our first actual "working" guild meeting will be on
February 7th at 7:00pm.  This will be posted on the G.E. calendar.

Once again, bead guild on Friday January 25th, has been re-scheduled for
Thursday, January 31st, at 7:00pm at Northwoods presbyterian Church.

Thank you for your patience and time,(esp. you Caitlin/Kati).
Toodles for now, Serin Le Rapp Scheurer

For further info. please call me at (281)583-1878 or email me at
serinlerapp at hotmail.com