[Gatesedge] Rapier Practice

Carluccio di Baia carluccio at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 27 09:59:13 PST 2002

To all the good gentiles of Gate's Edge do I send greetings:

I write this missive to inform the populace of the changes in our fair
canton's rapier practice schedule. We will no longer hold weekly practice on
Wednesday nights. The practices will be held bimonthly on Saturdays. One
practice will be held in Magnolia at La Rocca Fosca (my place) 37011 Pine
Needle Lane Magnolia 77354. The other practice will be held in Humble behind
the Lake Houston Academy 7810 FM 1960 E Humble 77346. For your convenience,
I have attached some maps from mapquest. Check the Gate's Edge online
calendar for the current information on dates and times. All questions,
comments, and insults can be directed to Lord Carluccio di Baia at
281-259-2438 or carluccio at hotmail.com.

In servizio qualche volta;
Carluccio

[ rapier practice humble-1.gif of type image/gif deleted ]
--
[ rapier pracice magnolia-1.gif of type image/gif deleted ]