[Gatesedge] Looking for a few good men

Joshua Blanchard JBlanchard at scsmgmt.com
Tue Jan 29 07:03:51 PST 2002

OH no!  Unfortunately...:O(  I will not be able to make it.
My Lady, Je suis un Homme français, meaning I am a French man and as in my
new world culture and heritage demands, I must attend La fête de mardi Gras.
My family has belonged to the L'Equipage de Gabriel for some time now and I
must attend in the great tradition of "Donner au verse".  Meaning I'll be on
a float, throwing beads at people while I drink heavily.

Je demande pardon fort Ma dame (I apologize greatly My lady)

Jacques de châtelain De Blanchaud
Le serment pour Compter Simmon de Monsieur d'Ilot d'Ambre
La maison de Portail de Montagne