[Gatesedge] Charter Painting on Sunday

Lisabetta mka Kimberly lisabetta_micola_damonte at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 06:29:53 PST 2002

Curstaidh,
I got with Sara yesterday and she gave use quite a few
thank you ever so much for getting us in touch with
each other.
I have my children sunday, and will be drivng oneto
lake jackson, and one to channelview ( i live in
willis) I doubt I will be done in time to make it. But
alas will try, and either way I will be sending you
the canton's set of finsihed charters)  If you can
provide me with a mailing address.

Thanks,
Lisabetta