[Gatesedge] Gulf War pre-registration

David Jurgens djurgens at energygraphics.com
Wed Jan 30 12:37:48 PST 2002

Greetings to All,

As this message reminds all of us, the Gulf War pre-registration deadline is
tomorrow.  You can download a copy of the pre-registration form from the
Ansteorra website at www.ansteorra.org.  If you even think that you will be
able to go to Gulf War you should pre-register.  Land allocation is based on
pre-registration numbers only.  If you are not able to attend, you can
always get a refund.  Requests for refund will be accepted up to March 4,
2002.  All this information is on the registrations form.

See all of you at Gulf War.

Sir Godwin of Edington
Baron of Stargate