[Gatesedge] New Comer's Meeting Tomorrow Thursday 01.31.02

Stephanie Manley smanley at copykat.com
Wed Jan 30 18:31:29 PST 2002

I posted a new comer's meeting on the Calender for Thursday evening.  Then I
went on vacation and forgot to tell everyone about it.  I will still have
one for those of you that are interested, and I will be having another one
in two weeks from Thursday.  Please let me know if you would like to attend.
I will serve dinner if you let me know ahead of time that you are coming :)
I know this is very short notice and I apologize.

Katherine