[Gatesedge] New Comer's Meeting Tomorrow Thursday 01.31.02

Manley, Stephanie Stephanie.Manley at COMPAQ.com
Thu Jan 31 05:56:43 PST 2002

Here are the directions.  The meeting time runs from 7:30 - 9:00.

Take your best route to HWY 59 North to Humble. Exit at North Park Drive
Exit, take a right onto North Park. You will pass approximately 4 stop
lights, at the 5th stop light take a left onto Brookdale. At the first
stop sign take a left onto Flint Creek Drive. At Glen Spring Drive take
a left. We are the brown house on the the corner on the left side of the
street. The address is 3022 Glen Spring Drive, Kingwood, TX 77339.

If you need further assistance, as it has been noted, my directions
aren't the best please call 832-723-0536.

Stephanie

-----Original Message-----
From: LadyCearbhaill at aol.com [mailto:LadyCearbhaill at aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 9:39 PM
To: gatesedge at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Gatesedge] New Comer's Meeting Tomorrow Thursday 01.31.02

Thank you for the invitation.  Sometimes I have to work late and it is
hard
to tell how the day will go until I get into the middle of it.

In the event that I can make it, may I have directions.  I would
probably be
comeing from work, so that could be either 45 at 1960 or 45 and Rankin
or
Ella and Kurkindal (sp).  Thanks, and what time?
viv