[Gatesedge] More Translations

Young, Carolyn Carolyn.Young at goodmanmfg.com
Wed Jul 10 08:30:11 PDT 2002

I saw no disrespect in your missive and if some are offended, so be it.  We
have *never* let the possibility of some being offended stop us from stating
our opinions and feelings, knowing full well that their opinions and
feelings just might offend us.  Anyone who takes offence at someone's
honestly held beliefs should take a look at themselves and ask "Why?".

OK, I'm off my soapbox.  I'll go back and sit quietly in my corner now.

Cheers,
Caitlin

Carolyn B. Young
Goodman Mfg.