[Gatesedge] I need a ....

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sat Jul 27 18:13:19 PDT 2002

Greetings to the Lists!

Please forgive the multiple posts.  I am helping Baron Michael Silverhands
autocrat Stargate's 30th Baronial.  I need to find a volunteer to be the
event's "nastycrat".  I am hoping to make the job a bit more than patrolling
the portolets 2 or 3 times during the event.  I have in mind some recycling
and other tasks to keep the grounds very nice as we play.  If you would be
interested in performing a small service to help your barony celebrate their
30th anniversary, please contact me off list at:

hlannes at ev1.net

Annes

Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen