[Gatesedge] MSF lost and found!!

Kathleen MacLaughlen kathleen_maclaughlen at ansteorra.net
Thu Jul 4 12:42:13 PDT 2002

okie, I have done some supremely stupid things in my life... this was one of the milder. ;)

Did anyone pick up my wooden bowl and two sets of fork&spoon at the server's table from MSF?

I'll be back in Houston on the 16th (flying out to Florida on the 17th) and 20th (or is the Sunday the 21st?).

Please hold on to it and let me know where to get it when I'm in town!!!

Other options include getting it to Tasha&Mattius to bring next weekend (13th) to Austin when they come for the (belated) birthday celebration.

The move went well, I still have a car load of stuff (including all my garb *gasp*) to move from the house in Houston.  I'll miss you guys, but will definitely be around for GE (and maybe Stargate) events in the future.

Have an excellent rest of the summer!

*hugs*

--
Kathleen MacLaughlen