To rename or not, What is the question? was Re: [Gatesedge] More Translations

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Wed Jul 10 08:08:36 PDT 2002

Following the theme standard by Katerina, Nikolas, Caelainn, Maria, Brongar,
etc...

I am one of those NEARLY completely neutral people.  I can understand the
reasons and desires for and against a change.  It is the people of Gate's
Edge who matter, not the name so I can be happy either way.

However, if I were forced to not sit on the fence I would have to say that
it seems to be that the potential negatives outweigh the positives and I
would personally vote to move forward and spend our energy elsewhere rather
than spend time researching a new name.

I'll have a voting/polling CGI on my server so this evening I will put up a
quick poll and we can see how the majority of the populace feels and perhaps
put the question to rest before we spend too much more time on it.

Regards,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com