[Gatesedge] One more thing

Lodin badaxxe_69 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 10 10:16:27 PDT 2002

One thing I forgot here folks. Step back and look at
what this "Canton" has going for it.

Our populace and paid members rivals and exceeds some
Baronies. Stargate populace this month had between
30-40 people. This was an enormous turn out according
to some of them GE had at least 10 members there that
I know of. And we normally have this number or more at
times at our meetings.

Our awards,AOA's,Kingdom level awards is staggering
for a "Canton".

GE does have quite a bit going for it.

                           Lodin a/k/a Hugh Killingbury