[Gatesedge] Archery Practice and Do-It TODAY

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Sat Jul 20 08:25:13 PDT 2002

Just  reminder that our monthly archery practice is scheduled for today.

We will start about 4PM and go on until...  Around dark we will have a
potluck meal.  We have chicken and sausage for the grill, everyone is
encourage to bring something else to share.

The day isn't just for archers.  If you have something else you would like
to do then come on out and join us.  Bring your favorite A&S project to work
on while you enjoy some fellowship. Fighters, we have plenty of room for a
fighter practice.

See you all tonight.

Regards,

Lord Eadric Anstapa