[Gatesedge] Proposal to the List

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Tue Jul 2 04:39:07 PDT 2002

I like this idea.  It's done on many of the lists I subscribe to and I have
not noticed any delay in service nor have I heard anyone who is not
subscribed complaining that their "legitimate" posts were overly delayed.
My concern is what happens if/when the list moderator (yourself or whoever
takes it from you) goes out of town for a weekend/week/month etc.  What
contingency plans do you have for this?  Do you have a deputy who can
moderate in your place?  I would volunteer to do this but you would have to
train me.  I would love to learn.

Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen