[Gatesedge] No Commentary On Monday

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Tue Jul 2 04:58:31 PDT 2002

Greetings unto the List!

There will be ***no Supper with Annes/Heraldic Consultation*** at HomeTown
Buffet on Monday, July 8th.  This will be the 2nd month in a row that I have
been unable to hold this consultation before populace and I apologize for
any inconvenience this is causing anyone.  I didn't pay much attention to
when my school offered these summer classes and I should have been more
aware.  As far as I can tell, there will be no conflict in August.  There
may be a conflict before officer's also this month.  I am taking a chemistry
class at UofH and I'm not sure yet when nor how long it will take me to
commute from there to here in the evening.  Right now, I'm going to say the
July 22nd date prior to officer's at the Luby's in Tomball *will be*
happening but be aware that this too, may get canceled due to my summer
class schedule.

Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen