[Gatesedge] Help with Translations

Young, Carolyn Carolyn.Young at goodmanmfg.com
Tue Jul 9 14:22:02 PDT 2002

My Spanish is a bit rusty, but I think it would be Borde de Reja.  The
masculine/feminine endings I'm sure need adjusting.

And the German might be Der Rand von die Gatter.  Again adjusting the
masculine/feminine endings.

You gave no indications of whether the nouns were masculine, feminine or
neuter.  Unlike English, most of the languages of the world assign gender to
their nouns.

Cheers,
Caitlin

Carolyn B. Young