[Gatesedge] More Translations

Jennifer Toland mustangwave at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 9 19:35:20 PDT 2002

For what it is worth... I see no reason to change our name from Gate's Edge.
  I have always thought of it having more meaning that just a location and
there is a lot of history attributed to that name.  Then there are the
practical reasons: we already have a device,banners,etc.that represent a lot
of hard work and time spent that would have to be remade with the new name
or device.

For three years I have watched this group work hard for much deserved
recognition.  We have fought hard to make sure people knew who we were and
what we were capable of as a group.  I would hate to see this group that has
made this journey to be come a shire,only be remeber as having ignited
another fire and then being left to burn out in the shadow of the new blaze.
  Let this ember, which has grown for over ten years to be the light in
Stargate's North skies fade low, I say nay! Instead let this light blaze hot
and bright and stand proud with its mighty neighbors of Stargate and Raven's
Fort, and let Ansteorra beam from shore to shore for her light grows with
the light of what will be the Shire of Gate's Edge.

In Service,
Lady Caelainn o'Comhraidhe
@}---;---